Monday, February 13, 2006

Mardi Gras or Carnaval?

Well with Mardi gras coming up and all the carnival festivities I bet you're all wondering how can I combine my love of Latin America with my love of partying in New Orleans.

Well here's how...

On Sunday the 26th the Blue Nile (which is opening for the first time since the hurricane during mardi gras) will be hosting a Brazilian extravaganza. The show is called Hot Brazil, and really what is Brazil if not hot.

There will be live music by Black Amos and Saudade which I hear are very good, and Samba Axe dancers (if you don't know what axe is you should go and check it out in two sundays).

So as an alternative for those of you who are now claustrophobic because of one night on bourbon during mardi gras/carnival...you should all try and make it out to what looks like a fun sunday gras!

No comments: