Monday, January 17, 2005

Informative Website

I don't know if anyone has already posted this website, but since I was interested in learning more about Paraguay, which is the country I have to do for the Country Profile Assignment, I decided to get a head start to learn info about it. So, I was searching the web and found this website, which I really liked. I hope this helps other people - there's actually a bunch of really interesting links if you just wanted to learn more about Latin America in general too. http://www1.lanic.utexas.edu/

I just clicked on the countries link to find info - hope this helps someone else too!

1 comment:

Huck said...

Kristal - I'm pleased that you came across LANIC on your own; for it is an impressive resource on all things Latin American. Because of its utility, I do have this site listed as a link on the blog in the right-hand column. I hope you use LANIC often as you explore Latin America and expand your knowledge of and familiarity with the region.