Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Challenge the Jefe Maximo

Hey, folks, I thought I would try to add a different dimension to the blog by engaging in a weekly Q&A session on Latin America. I like to think of it as my own little version of the "Stump the Chumps" segment on NPR's show, Car Talk. Here's how it will work ... In the comments section, ask me a question about Latin America. Any question of any type. You can ask my opinion on a topic, or you can ask me about some obscure fact. Anything goes, just as long as it's about Latin America. And I'll pick out 6 or 7 from the list each week to post and answer publicly on the blog. And if there is a question asked that I can't answer in a week's time, I'll give the author of the question special public recognition for having effectively challenged the Jefe Maximo and "Stumped the Chump."

No comments: