Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Instituto Cultural Oaxaca

Hey guys, if any of you are looking for a really amazing summer Spanish language immersion program, I would like to recommend the Instituto Cultural Oaxaca in the colonial city of Oaxaca, Mexico. It is sooo much fun, relatively inexpensive, and I know they give college credit (although I am not sure how it transfers for Tulane). I have gone for the past three summers for about three weeks and my Spanish speaking skills have definitely improved because of it! You stay with really awesome families, go to grammar class from 9-12, and then also have some form of cultural classes, of which I took Salsa Dancing. There are many really interesting/cool people from all over the world that come to the Institute, and I have met and kept so many good friends from my Oaxaca experiences. Here is the link to the website if you are interested to learn more!

No comments: